* 12 ounces Brussels sprouts
* 5 ounces organic baby spinach
* 6 organic sausages
* ½ pound organic nitrate-free bacon
* 8 ounces organic pre-sliced mushrooms
* 1 Tablespoon bacon fat
* 3 cloves garlic
* ¼ cup Dijon mustard
* 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
* 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 350℉.
2. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil, and place a baking rack on top of the foil.
3. Lay slices of bacon across racks, and bake until crispy.
4. Once the bacon is cool, cut it into pieces or use a food processor to chop the bacon into pieces.
5. Pour the bacon fat into a small bowl to reserve and use as a cooking fat.
6. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray, and place the sausage in the dish. Bake the sausage in the oven for the same amount of time as the bacon or until the sausage reaches an internal temperature of 165℉.
7. Once the sausage is cool, cut each sausage into ½-inch thick slices.
8. Change the blade in your food processor to the slicer blade.
9. Push the Brussels sprouts through the processor opening in order to slice each sprout.
10. Heat a large saute pan over medium heat.
11. Add the bacon fat to the pan, and heat.
12. Press the garlic into the pan.
13. Add the Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, and spinach and saute until soft. Stir often.
14. Add the sausage and bacon, and cook until reheated.
15. In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, apple cider vinegar, and lemon juice.
16. Pour the mixture into the saucepan, and stir until the contents of the pan are coated.
17. Serve immediately.