A lot of people prefer to start their day with motivational quotes as a way to set the mood for the day ahead of them. Quotes are great and are often used as inspiration to live life in a certain way, they also serve as motivation to make life changes or to offer hope in times of difficulty. To an individual, morning quotes can serve as a mantra for the day so that when a difficult situation arises, the person will remember the motivational quote and deal with the situation in a positive way.
Every day of your life could become great if you start up with positive vibes in the morning when your mind is freshest and calmest. The way we start up our morning will determine how the rest of the day would be like. Most times, our day flows in the direction of the thought that comes into our mind when we wake up in the morning.
This means that if we start our day feeling motivated and on a positive mind set, the rest of the day would most likely turn out to be happy and good. On the contrary, if we start it up with negative thoughts and bad mood, we would probably have a bad day.
To start our day with positive frame of mind set, we therefore need motivational quotes in the morning. Motivational quotes are true words of wisdom that helps you set your attitude positive and carry you throughout the day. When you read motivational quotes in the morning before jumping out of bed to face the day, it will pep up your mood, lift up your spirit, boost your self-confident and your motivation to succeed, and increase your productivity throughout the entire day.
Motivational quotes are capable of transforming your negative thoughts into positive beliefs, helping you focus more on things that matter most, and also motivate you to be hardworking without which you cannot achieve success. This will greatly increase your level of productivity.
Below are some motivational quotes to start the day in a positive way, to help you feel better, and perceive things better and more positively in your life.
1. Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what is important. – Budha.
2. Action is the fundamental key to all success. – Pablo Picasso.
3. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
4. We are what we do repeatedly. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit. – Aristotle.
5. Success comes from when preparation meets opportunity. – Henry Hartman.
6. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. - Marcus Aurelius.
7. The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny. – Albert Ellis.
8. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. - Abbie Hoffman.
9. Our greatest weakness is surrender. The surest way to succeed is always to try once more. – Thomas Edison
10. Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today. – James Dean